Aluminum Fixed Access Ladder
· Aluminum fixed ladders are a cost-effective and economical system based on the modular principle: components coordinated with one another can be combined in a number of different ways to ensure flexible adaptation to any application. This means that in many cases you can save yourself the expense of a one-off special job. All components and versions can be supplied ex-stock. We shall be pleased to assist you with our comprehensive consultation services and put a system together for you that meet your requirements perfectly
· Available in all sizes to allow a ladder to be built up on site to the length required. Ladder sections can also be cut on site to exact length required.
· Fixed ladders with back guards according to BGVD 36. Conforms to DIN 14094 and 18799 Part 1.
· Back guards is 700 mm diameter.
· Rungs 280 mm apart.
· Aluminum fixed ladders with all-ribbed 28 × 28 mm square rungs.
· Width: 520 mm
· Stile dimensions: 63 mm × 31 mm.
· We can also produce fixed-ladder designs that differ from the standard specification on request.
· Wall brackets are a maximum of 2.00 m apart. However each part of the ladder must be mounted using at least 2 wall brackets.
· Safety Cages are constructed using Back Hoops and Connecting Straps. Hoops are fixed at maximum 1400mm intervals
· Additional components including Retractable handholds, Exit Steps, Ground Fixing Plates etc., can be found under Additional Optional Components for Fixed Aluminum Ladder
Always check suitability of any access ladder for your project with your local Sales Department before ordering.